Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aprils Day

I want to start this post by saying that I believe in marriage in the tradition sense only, and with that said. . .I also want to add that love is crazy thing. Pinky's daughter April had a wedding today, and it was beautiful and there was love in the air.


I saw father and mothers hugging daughters, brothers supporting sisters, friends showing feelings with their smiles, and families doing everything they could to make it a special day.


This was not a traditional wedding, not your traditional couple, but with choices made, and lives ready for the future, love was definitely present today.




St.Josep Winery outside Canby Oregon


The brides cake



Pinky and April



April




Pinky and Steve




Steve and April


Niki and April, with mom and dad looking on.


Inside the winery. . a great old building.







Aunt Shirley and Aunt Lois


Courtyard



Pinky and Lyn
Steven and I













1 comment:

Pinky said...

Well said my Dear Friend! Thank you so much for coming and sharing this very special day with all of us! Love ya babe!!! :o)