Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Bethany




Its Bethanys birthday today. . .




and here are some of the things that I love about her. . .


I love that she enjoys life and takes advantage of the blessings that come her

way. . her "truck" and her thriftiness and an apprication of hand me downs. .

her ready smile and her fiestiness. . how talented she is at teaching and sharing

those inportant things in life with others. .

AND. . .



that she loves her family. . .





and that she loves the Gospel...




that she loves her soldier/man/husband!







loves her dad. .







I love that she loves her country enough

to encourage her husband to serve this country





and her children ( and playing civil

war. .well, she kinda loves this)





her ipod and music. . and jewelry. . and short hair!!





her family. . of mostly BOYS





her eyebrows. . . and taking pics of herself!! HA!






I know she loves her GM and her sister. .




and she loves her friends!!






I love that she loves children and


dressing up and going in public and enjoys surprising people with her


wackiness!!




and I hope that she loves her mom. .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY. . . WE LOVE YOU!


No comments: