Thursday, May 6, 2010

Updates

Wow, where does the time go?? Last weekend we took Taylor and Ella and Lily to the PTA Carnival. . most of the photos are on Madi's camera, so I need to get her to mail them to me so I can post them. We had a great time. .

I have pics of YW last night, and pics of the little girls outside and just lots of things to show you, I just need an hour to do it!! HA, maybe tonight. . keep checking back..it will happen.

The bed is due for delivery on the 25th. . ha!!

Mothers Day is Sunday. . if I dont get a chance before then, Happy Mothers Day to everyone who fits that bill!! You are awesome and remember "Believe in who you're becoming, believe in who you are."

Lots going on in the nation and its time for voting again. Please, vote!! And vote for those whom you feel will make this country a better place to raise our children. . its you duty to vote and its a privilege to do so. God Bless America and may God bless you and yours!!

No comments: