Friday, June 4, 2010

Updates

Lydia and Jeff and their children arrived for a whirlwind visit Wed. afternoon. We met for lunch at, you got it McD's on my lunch hour and then they went home with Madi to hang. We went to Abby's for dinner to contain the mess and catch up on each others lives. Its been 5 years since they were here last. . and the baby isnt a baby now! They have teenagers and now live in Michigan. Jeffery is an officer and no longer on a boat. . Lydia loves it, Jeffery not so much. They are on a cross country drive to Alaska and back visiting folks along the way. Taylor came over to join in the mix and the babies loved all the company. . .children everywhere!! I have pics, I'll try and get them on tonight. I had YW after pizza so its been busy.

Last night I took my mom to the SHS choir concert. We had a number of YW/YM preforming and it was a good time. I should have posted when we got home, but got side tracted again. . ha. Joe graduates on the 23rd of this month and they are headed to Texas. . so lots going on with packing and rearranging stuff. . babies are feeling that unsettled feeling again. . it makes for long days for Madi..and wild nights for all of us. And Madi has pnemonia to top it off. . so life is interesting. But we are happy. . and that goes a long way. .

No comments: