Saturday, August 14, 2010

Elvis Is In The House


The FEC had a tribute to Elvis to celebrate his would be
75th birthday. .so before Steven and I left for CB, we swung by to get a peek.


This was a car either owned by Elvis or one that he gave to someone, and the folks putting on the display
now own it.


GI Blues. . an ARMY man. .Joe and Brent!!
Some of the many things to see and some were for sale.



This was taken at the show in Eugene in 1976 that Steven and I attended. There were photos and tickets
from Mac Court. . .good time memories with Bill and Chrissy!




Me posing with this Elvis jacket and the scarf that an "elvis" game to me!
I signed up to win a real scarf that Elvis had worn during a show. . no calls yet to say I had won!

1 comment:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Fun! I SO would have gone!