Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bits N Pieces

Geri and Lisa came for a vist, they stayed with Luell and Bill,
so after church, we went to visit and have lunch!
We saw this great pickup at the Bell on Monday. . loved it!!
And I thought Joe and Bethany's boys would get a kick out of it.



GM Ida came to lunch with us, and we sat and enjoyed the sunshine.



Steven's new birthday hat!! Like that Joe??


Steven's new miter box. . cutting the trim for the family room. . good times.



My barn stars. . and putting up the trim.




I found this great art at Safeway. . hahaha. . and it was in my new colors!!
Went to Salem on Tuesday and this was the
weather. . not a hurricane or tornado. . just good old fashion RAIN!!



This is for Jimmy. . it looks like Mader!!!
He was on the freeway, so I wanted to share with you buddy!


The FR is getting put together slowly . .but looking good!
LOVE my poster, thanks Bethany!!



Lunch again at the Bell today with
Pinky and Sue and GM Ida and Michelle saw us and joined our outdoor party!!

No comments: