Saturday, January 1, 2011

Taylor Time And Saying Goodbye

We didn't get to see Taylor for Christmas, so this was her Christmas day with us. .she
had a good time with the girls. .then more McD's time. .




and some thrift store shopping. .



ANOTHER day at playland. . we won't be eating there much
too much till Madi visits again. .


Lily and Eden


Ella and Malan
Saying goodbye. . not my favorite part of a visit. .



Lily spotted me and dashed over under all the ropes and we had to rush her back to Madi. .
I could have kept her, I guess!!




looks like that chick would HELP her instead of just watching!!! ha

then Steven and I went to the temple, and the book store, and Abblebee's
and Walmart. . and Target. .it was a pretty good day even with the girls leaving.

1 comment:

Ryan & Brooke said...

That's what I thought about the TSA agent too! On my first airplane adventure with Addison I needed help folding up the stroller to go through the scanner. I asked the TSA agent if they could hold Addison or fold up the stroller. They said they couldn't do either for security reasons! Crazy huh?