Saturday, October 1, 2011

This And That. .

Madi gave me this framed page of the Star Spangled Banner
for Christmas last year, and I finally got it when we went to Texas.
I love it and it goes with my decor perfectly!
These following pics were taken the other
night when Steven and I were at DQ for dinner. .





We made these envelopes at YW on Wed. They were fun and
easy to make and then the girls wrote letters to missionaries.



Conference Sat, Steve is working..Taylor and I are at the Bell between sessions.
We are going to the movies at 300 if Steve gets home soon
enough.





Steve did, we did, and so did Kim and her girls. The Clements just adopted another
little girl, 6 week old Slone. . We saw the new Dolphin Tail flick. . GREAT for
family video!!!




Taylor received a reward at school, it was a free dessert from
Mo's, so we went there for dinner. . yummy blackened cod san. .
Steve had oysters. . Tay had shrimp.






Chocolate chip cookie PIE!! Yummo!!

No comments: