Friday, April 19, 2013

Updates On Life

 GM Ida in the hospital for almost two weeks. . looking really good. Company/visitors included Sue's Austin and my Taylor, and Tammy's Alex.
 



 Taylor was selected to be the 4th grade Rhody princess. . I'm selling buttons for her if anyone is interested!!

                                                       After church last Sunday. .


 Monday night the court met the Mayor and had a photo shoot. Taylor had come into the YW room on Sunday after class and had asked Sis Nola to buy a button. She said sure and proceeded to do so. Then Tay told her that she was meeting the Mayor tomorrow!! Nola said "sweetie, you just did meet her!" HA! It was funny, Tay had no idea. .  .this is Jade, the only Siuslaw princess this year. . (two from Mapleton also)


                                                      Mayor Nola and the 2013 Rhody court, minus one Senior one. .                                                            Friday and getting discharged. .



                                                    Home again home again jig a dee jog

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This valuable editorial was very useful to read, I savored it completely. I'm about now to email it to my colleagues to permit them examine this too. Thank you really.
University of Phoenix Online

Unknown said...

I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nice topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks
online schooling

Unknown said...

Great post. It's good to see you to verbalize your heart and your clarity on this important issue can be easily detected. Look foward to reading more.
Dr Ron Gallemore

hoai811 said...

I really appreciate the believed that you put into this content. This subject has been something I have been looking into for a few time and your publish is one of the best I have study
directory board signage

Unknown said...

Looking for a skilled, caring Pasadena Dentist? Dustin Nelson, DDS specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Invisalign and more in Pasadena California.
glendale dentistbest