Friday, May 8, 2009

Girls Day Out

Can you beleive that we went to Coos Bay yesterday, Madi and her babies and Aunt Sue and I, and we never got ONE photo?? I must be losing it!! And we never ATE out!! WHAT???? Thats not a day out, thats an errand!! Ha, sad but true, I had a baby in my arms or at my feet the whole time, so I ( and this is not me) forgot to get pics!! AHHHHH. . . so later today, we'll take some pics of Madi's new treasures that she got. . . and a group shot to pretend we were there, I'm so bummed, I even told Sue that we'd get a group shot. . .but. . . alas forgot to.

We went to Ross first and then WalMart and that was even it!! But it took hours, ha, and we were done in by then and just got ice cream cones at DQ in Reedsport on the way home. A very unique shopping trip for us. . .we could lose weigh with this kind of adventure. Did I say that we had a great time??? No, well, we did!!

Ella was talking up a storm on the way home...she's at the age, where, if she feels like it, she will repeat what you ask her to. FUN TIMES, she can say Thank you Grandma, soooooo well. And she's putting words together to make thoughts that are hers and not just a repeat. . . she is going to be a smartie I think. She was going on about her papa eating her chips that she had and how to get him not to. . and and then she would say "Oh No" in this forlorn way and it was too funny. Aunt Sue loved it all and even tho she bought nothing, it was a success. What did I get you ask, eggs and chips and girl products. . . good times! Ella and Lily are also a great budget helper. . ha!

We're all ready for the weekend and promise to get pics soon. .

1 comment:

Madison McShinsky said...

Now you know why when you ask if I got pictures I say no! haha Its just one more thing to do!