Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12 A Call To Action!!

Flag wavers started out at 10:30 this morning . . .


Then moved the party down the street at 2:00 to join us!



Steven






Sue!




Steven and I were amoung about 60 folks today to share our thoughts and feelings about this country and its government. . .



That Uncle Steve over there with the flag, in the brown shirt!
Brain Lac and Diane








Stevens feet got hot! ha











This was Steves favorite sign!




Luell




Pinky and Steve

This fella joined us, he stopped his bike, got off, grabbed his flag out of his pack, and stood with us for the whole time!!


































3 comments:

Patti said...

WISH I could have been there!!!!!

Ryan & Brooke said...

Wow! That's pretty cool. What did you do, convert the whole ward to Beck lovers? Wish I could have been there to help support. Ryan's aunt is a libertarian and follows Glenn Beck's every move. I wish you two could meet. She's a little too extreme for me but I'm sure you guys would have lots of Beck stuff to talk over. She lectures us on the state of the nation each time we see her. I like your approach much better. Keep up the great work.

CSA Brent said...

nice pics...well done all