Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Are We There YET???

On our way to Mt. Timpanogos. . into the canyon. .

See the bottom there, and see the top?? I didnt when we started up. . what the heck was
I thinkin??? OH MY HECK!!!!

Here we are, happy because we never saw the map!!hahahah



Joe with Lily



Madi's family. .



At each turnout, or as the switchbacks started up, we took a moment to let Ella
pose and look around. . .



You so can't tell how far up it is in these pics. . .

Hikers we are. .

Looking up at how far we need to go. .

Ella


Steven and our water source. . .

"WHAT??? Clear up there?"


Coming round the mountain. .

OH my heck, I made it, but with help from Steven. . he let me hang on to
his water pack and pulled me along as I over heated and went to melt down. . dang. . between hot flashes, the exerise and the dang HOT weather. . I was dying . . the last 1/4 of the hike was not too fun, but I made it!!

Yeah, those are the caves over and up there!

The view of the valley. .





See the people WAY down there. .. coming up. . that was us before it was them!! ha


Babies were down on the way down. .
Cooling down. .



This was a walk in the park for ol Steve. .



So there it is, the bottom and the trail and the top, with its switchbacks and the trail
in the caves. .

The gift shop and Madi









No comments: