Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Home From Texas

Bethany used a lot of the good photos in her posts, grrr. . ha, but we made me a cd of all photos taken ( her camera and mine), and when I tried it out last night, it didnt work! AHHHH. . .so I guess she will need to make me another one so you can see what I saw. . You could see from her blog that we had a great time. . (check out her WA site if you havent yet) and we got all done that needed doing..saw most of all that needed seeing, and ATE much more than needed eating!!! Great memories were made and lots of laughter was heard and thanks to papa and Jacob, a few awful smells were smelled!!! Thanks to Bethany for letting us rid you of some sleep and thanks to little boys for the use of your beds. . . thanks to Thomas for missing me and thanks to Jacob passing the sacrament to papa and I AND thanks to Emeline for letting us be part of your baptism. AND THANKS TO ALL YOU GLENN BECK FANS WHO LOVED MY COSTUME AND WA QUOTES!! HA . . . ok. . with that said. . . It was a fun time, flying is an adventure and this one was no less of one( I even made a new friend from Woodburn) haha. . . good pics from the air, friendly people. . more to follow!

No comments: