Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pre School

I was on preschool drop off duty today. . Lily was up way too much of the night her mom said. . so I offered to go in a little late to work so I could drop Ella off! Ella was good enough to let me. . altho as we were getting coats on, she wanted her other mom to do it. We havent figured out who the other mom is yet, but Ella talks about her alot. I regrouped and told her that I had never got to take her before and I was SOOOO excitred to get to, and she calmly said.. "Sure, you can have a turn." She put on her coat, and we headed out the door. I must have went a different route then Madi does, cuz Ella asked me where we were going...I said school and she said. .. Mine???? HA!! She is pretty dang sharp, this one!!

So I told her it was a new way and that was ok with her. Drop off was smooth and she saw her friends and I got a hug and that was that. I love mornings with children. . .I was always on the school drop off with Bethany's children when they were here. . one of my favorite things we got to do. Maybe I'll get to do it again some time if Lily has another long night.

I have some pics to load, maybe tonight. . maybe.

No comments: