Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me. . .

Wow, I had a birthday on Monday, and I havent gotten pics on here yet. .. . what is that all about??? BABIES. . . .ha! I have a couple of photos and Madi has a few..so maybe we can get one on this weekend. We had the normal party at Sue's this time. . GM Ida brought bismarks for us. . mmmmm. . .with candles that read 57!! When did I get that old?? How odd to be pushing 60 and still worrying about the same things that we worried about when we were 25!! Life is truely about familes and children and that love that keeps us all together. . and the extra junk that gets in that makes us work even harder at life!!

I still love babies and boys. . chocolate and burittos. . .driving and taking pictures. . .but now I also love politics and religion with a new passion. Life is ours for the taking or the losing, and I for one have always been fond of being on the winning end of things...so take it I am!!

Thanks to eveyone who sent me birthday wishes and who gave me $$ for beans!! HA!!!
Thanks Bethany for the photos of the children. .
Thanks Madi for the new purse. . I love it!
Thanks Steven for "getting" me the Avojuice lotion. . my favorite ever. . . LOVE it!!
Thanks Pinky for the TOFW thoughts. . we do think way too much alike!!

Happy Birthday to me. . .

No comments: