Thursday, March 25, 2010

Updates. .

Madi made it back from Joe's graduation, the babies are having a hard time readjusting to having both mom and grandma in the house again. . we've had some sunshine so the girls can play outside, lunches again at McD's, Taylor has been over. . Madi's car is in the shop, so I'm driving the truck. . love that!! Makes me feel tall! GM Ida is having eye surgery on the 1st of April. . she needs your prayers. .

I have a new calling again. .Councilor in the YW's program. Pinky is the new President. . I think we will have FUN!! Look out girls, here we come!

Politics, both local and national are keeping us busily involved and we love it!! Helping locals run for office and hoping to keep our country safe from crazy people who want to change and destroy it!! Get involved and do your part. . this IS a chosen land and will be so as long as we take care of it!!! Our children and grandchildren deserve a country thats free. . and we need to make sure that they have one.

Work is work. . Steven's back still hurts and we're still using the Eliptical daily!! And thats about it. .I have some photos to load when I get a minute. . promise.

No comments: