Wednesday, April 28, 2010


April 28,1973 Florence Oregon
Harry and Ida Moore, the newly wedded Mr and Mrs Steven Winona, Bob and Myrna Winona.
Bahahahahaha. . .
Oh you have to love the 70's, the big hair, the blue suits with ruffles..the fashion look..
my dress has since been made into a blessing gown for the girl babies, I'm sure the blue suits are in a museum somewhere. .
Steven and I both have a lot less hair. . . GM Ida's hair is white. . we're all a bit rounded then we were here. .
Bob and Lucky have both died. .
but our lives are still connected to them thru the Gospel. .

It's been 37 years. . .holy moly. .

2 comments:

Ryan & Brooke said...

I'm really, really sorry Lyn but I could just laugh and laugh all day long by looking at the photo. I don't think it looks anything like you guys. Age has definatly refined your looks...and your fashion sense. Congrats.

Patti said...

This is hilarious!!!! You look like I did... about 12 years old. We're all headed for #38.... we're about 4 1/2 months ahead of you. We must be OLD!