Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Its About Direct Time..


Our satillite tv has been messing up for about two months. . my FOX News channel in particular. . we thought it was the weather back when its was raining all the time. . then maybe the neighbor's tree. . then it was a conspirsicy from the government. . haha. . no really. . ha. . I had called a couple of times, and they had me trouble shooting. . finally I set up an appt. to have someone come out. . I had had enough of NO FOX NEWS. .today this nice young man came to our house. He said the dish was out of line, the cables were in bad shape and he told Steven his receiver was shot. . Hallelujah. . and I had the insurance, so it shouldn't cost us anything. And Shepard Smith was back in our lives. . and I can hardly wait to see Glenn back in the family room while I work out on the Elliptical. . . .the wonders of technology. . thats all, just wanted you to know I was in teh loop again!!!



2 comments:

Cass said...

Yay!! I saw Glenn on my cable today and thought to myself mom and pop winona need to be watching glenn it was a good one!! Glad you can watch it again!!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Tonight babe!! Tonight!!