Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us. .


Steven and I were sealed 25 years ago today, to each other and to
Bethany and Terry and Madi!! It was a surreal day. .
children were all dressed in white, as were we. . it was the beginning
of the rest of our lives!
We had driven to Seattle, WA and our friends the Hankins and the
Suckows and the Jewitts came with us. I really dont remember
much about the going, but I do remember how good it
felt to have my family be made mine forever!!
I love you family!! Happy Anniversary to us ALL!!

(I have a family photo, i will scan and add to here later. .
check back, it will be worth your time!!)

And I think it deserves a fancy dessert out tonight! Yep,
that's what I think.

2 comments:

Hunnie said...

Yay! That is awesome! Congrats!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Then I get to have another party in April when we will have been married 38 years civilly! Sure makes us old!