Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Highlights. .


Alex had his 5th birthday party Thursday night, and Taylor got to come with us!!
It was short, but sweet!!



Saturday, Steven had a tree job, so I spent the day working on YW things for
Valentine's Day. Saw this great idea, and ran with it!!






Yes, i got a soda today, but no beans! hehe



My new top, does it look ok??

Steve and Joe doing their tree stuff. . .







I made a rice crispy cake for the family party on Sunday. .
then bagged it up for eating!!




Madi and Joe and the little girls were at the party too!! Thanks to our new video
phones!! It was pretty fun! Now we need to get Bethany one!!



My great new print from Pinky.. . LOVE IT!!
A Steve and Pinky. .
hehe, there were three of them here today. . .


me and another Steve. . .

2 comments:

Hunnie said...

I really like your new top--very cute! I love the YW stuff too! And I quite like the Rice Krispy cake idea--I may have to copy that one!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Ha, put more butter than i did in mine, they were a little dry. . add just a little more grease. . hehe. . or a little less Crispies, and it would be perfect!! Melted CC in the middle. I thought about frosting the whole thing and surprising the group with a non cake cake. . but I thought of it AFTER I had cut and bagged them! Drat! Stay tuned, I have more YW things for their baskets. .