Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project Saturday and a Happy Anniversary Pinky and Steve


I finsihed off a couple of crafts that Madi had started and did a new one of my own!
This photo of Lily is not under resin and hardener. . great look!
And while Madi was living with us, she had this great idea to make this
star burst mirror from driftwood. . so I finished part of it.

These are canvases that Madi made in high school I think, so I framed them
and need to hang them in the craft room! Love them!!


Now I need a mirror or a clock to put in the center, and this too will
get hung in the craft room.


AND, it was the Lathams' 33rd wedding anniversary on Friday night,
so we HAD to go out to celebrate! Here we are at the Waterfront
Depot. . they really have yummy food, and to DIE for desserts!!


2 comments:

Ryan & Brooke said...

Hey, that book in the background is one of the required readings from a class I took at BYU!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Ha. . ya gotta know that BYU is looking out for us!