Monday, February 13, 2012

Dillion Comes To Town And Beehives For Valentines


One of my new shells from Madi. . and me at work..


Aj's oldest son. Dillion came to Florence for his birthday and the
family met him and his extended family at Abbeys. He's turning 15..holy
cow..I can remember going to see him in Salem when he was 5. . he was
a nice young man to visit with.




Beehives for Valentine's Day. . tried out my new pan from Luell (for my birthday)
It worked pretty nicely. . my ganache was taking a while to set up. .
but you get the idea. .





CUTE HUH???

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

They really do look like poo... LOL And Dillion looks a lot like Aj

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

I told the ladies at work that ou thought they were poop piles and it was a fly, not a bee!!! Marji thought that was hysterical!!