Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Of The Same, But Different. . And My Birthday Week


Wednesday the 1st we were in Salem and Lebanon and Sweet Home and Eugene
for doctor visits for Steven and a visit to see Mavis and a trip to
Walmart and dinner at Chilis..wow! . .this is us having a birthday dinner
and me with a fun sweater on Thursday. . .



Friday night date night at Bliss with Lathams. . .



We had Taylor for the weekend and her friend Corinna was there most of it.
Steven took the girls to the dunes with the bikes and they posed before
the event.




Sunday after church, lunch before the family party at Sue's/



Happy Birthday to ME! Yummy treats and fun times with family.



I love my new purse that Bethany gave me for Christmas, and the two new shells
for my birthday! I have two more coming from Madi...so excited!!


The End. .

No comments: