Friday, February 20, 2009

An Evening At The Pacific Ocean. . For All You Ex Florence Folks!!

It was so warm to day and the wind wasnt blowing in town, so thats a sure sign that the beach will be calmer than usual. . .so we made a trip to get pics for all of you have lived here and left, for whatever reason!! These are for you!

The tides out


A lone shrimper


Steve and I



The truck on the jetty








The beach going to the ocean





A fisherman


No Steve, dont jump!!


Of course Steve had to drive OUT ON the jetty! Let me out of this truck!


Fish ladder, this is for YOU Joe!



Pussy willows



The Siuslaw River


















2 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, I love that first picture. It reminds me of many walks on the beach in Oregon. So beautiful! After growing up in California, I remember how amazed I was at the miles and miles of empty beaches.... something I had never seen before when I moved to Florence.

Libby said...

Thanks Lyn. It touched me. You are a really kind person. No wonder everyone loves being with you. I'm going to share them with my sisters. We are at moms right now.