Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME! ! !

Pinky and Luell took me to lunch today to celebrate my 56th BD...AHHHHH! ! ! Thats old. We had a wonderful time and this was the results at the end of the meal...Brother Ramora works at Atzalan's and it was really slow in there today. . . soooooo The fellas, led by Brother Ramaro, came out and sang and fed me whipped cream( over ice cream) and had a great time making us laugh!! HA
Nice bonnet,eh???
Pinky gave me some Dove candies, and a wonderful book by Max Lucado " Grace For The Moment" and Luell said my gift wasnt done yet. . .she's making me something!!
And my card was FUNNY
" We could always wear a paper bag over our heads to hide our age.
Of course, then everyone would think we were weird.
Would you rather be old or weird??
Right!!
Let's cut out the eyeholes!!"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks you two, it was great!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Ha! They fed you?! How weird! Haha, Happy Birthday! Wish we could have come, Looks like you had a great birthday lunch!

Libby said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! Happy Birthday! You deserve it!

Patti said...

So sorry I missed this lunch! Not so sorry about missing the hat or the whipped cream! Happy Birthday!