Monday, February 2, 2009

Some Of My Favorite Times And Moments

So here are a few of the shots that Madi didnt get on her site. . she would blog while I held babies!! Ha, so this is a mix of things we did and saw and why I love to go to Utah. its nice to be home, but I sure like going there!! Lilian Jane two days old. . her bow is as big as her little head!!
Madi's FAVORITE place to shop for girls and its Gymboree. . GM Libby got the sweaters and dad got the dresses in Park City the night he went to Luge!! SOOOOO cute and they have matching hats and socks and bows!! (Its a racket i think! and someone is making BIG bucks)

Madi and Lily on our walk



Ella in her new slumber bag of the Princesses with a pink flashlight!




Papa feeding Lily



MORE mountains, these in American Fork


Yes, more mountains!!


Ella ready to go to town with dad and papa!! HA



Lily telling mom to feed her. . .



Ready to go shopping in her sweater made for Ella by Luell.



100% Baby girl


Lily with her papa


Love those mountains


Lunch at Burger King with Ella having a say about something




Lily's first fast food! ha



Again with the mountains!! HA


Ella feeding the dog!! HA



Joe and Ella



The mountains..oh my heck, I love them!!


Paradise Bakery has the best little cookies called Chippers and Oh my they are goood!!


Joes work building




My view as I changed diapers



Ella was loving wearing her hair ribbons. . . all at once!! ha





Two little strawberries


Ella wearing my chocolates box ribbon


Ella shopping at the DI..and she is good at this!!


Something was very funny to her about holding the baby...

Dad and his girls

Lilian Jane getting her photos taken at the hospital


Aunt Dawn with Lily

Madi's hospital, loved the building!



Ella and Grandma



Madi happy to have a new little girl




































2 comments:

Libby said...

You are great at taking great pictures. I hope you never stop! Lucky girls to have you as a grandma!

Madison McShinsky said...

Thanks again for everything! It was fun to have you here for two weeks! Oh and that last picture of me is not so good...but then I think that is like right after Lily was born so I guess its okay to not be that great! ha