Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturdays Randon Stuff

This morning, Steven and I went to Fred's for lightbulbs, and they have a new deli/bakery area, and I found these beautiful pastries and had to get a pic to share!! Check out how pretty the fruit cups are!!
They have chocolate cups, and the "cups" of cocoa next to them are chocolate too, filled with cake!! AND yes, those are gourmet dipped apples!! Mercy, what lovely food!!
Then this afternoon, we went to the movies with Sue and Steve to see Night at The Museum. . it was a lot of fun! Good family flick!
Folks in line!!


I told her not to go for the popcorn. . !!


Or the candy!! SUE!!


And this is a pic of my new wall hanging. . it was a great deal from Ross!!

HI GM Ida!! HA






2 comments:

Patti said...

Okay, fess up, which dessert did you try?

a said...

OK, so why did those desserts get there AFTER I moved??? not fair :) hehehe