Friday, November 6, 2009

Old, New and Leftovers. . .

Found these mixes at the Outlet. . mmmm. . . made them for us the other night!
Update for Aunt Debby. . not running yet, but getting really close!



Work goes on and on and on. . ha, for the new buildings next door to my work.



Pinky LOCKED her keys in her car at lunch. . ha, poor thing, thank goodness she's married to a mechanic who was coming to lunch, and had AAA's number handy. . AND AAA was in town and was there in less then 15 minutes!! HA, we still had a fun chat!





While we were in Texas, Bethany and I got a great pic of the children and thought it would make a great wall hanging in the dining room. She has two story bare walls, and this print is 6ft by 8ft. . how fun is that??? Well, it seems that Brent didnt like the idea. . so I had to bring it back to Oregon to find a home. Thank goodness GM Ida has tall walls. . .and a new hallway thats long and bare. . perfect fit. She wasn't too sure at first, but as it came together..I think she likes it!! Tomorrow we will get molding for the framing part. . . I love it!!! It is so art museum-ish!! ( If she hadnt wanted it, it was going on the ceiling in my library!! , needless to say, Steven is glad that she wanted it!!)








AWESOME!!!!!

















2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Where is my chocolate brownie thingy!? Although now that its getting dark SO early, and we've been busy we haven't been running, so that is the last thing in the world I need! haha, That picture is SO cool! It sounded weird when you were telling me, but it looks awesome! It kinda looks like its on canvas..are you sure it needs molding? I have a wall that needs a project when you come for turkey day! OH and we have a 5k that morning..ya gonna run with us!!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Lets do on of the girls!! And we're on fo rthe run if we can there quick enough!! And i'll bring the cakes!!