Friday, March 13, 2009

The 9 12 Project. . .We Surround Them

Today on the Glenn Beck program, he introduced a new idea, that will soon be part of everyone's conversation. . whether you agree or not!

Glenn's thoughts were based on the day of 9/11





We were just going thru our day, so unaware of what was in store for our country.











Its the never forgetting that's part of this new idea










What kind of people do we want to be, and where will we take our country


9/12 was the day that we all were changed forever
and the day that we cared the most about 9/11
Glenn says that we can be 9/10 people, those who arent too concerned about much, or 9/11 people who are confused and scared and not sure where to look, OR we can be 9/12 people with a new determination to see the good in others and in our country and to do our best to be the best we can be.

The912Project.com
is Glenn's new thought for our country, check it out.



This was our We Surround Them party. . Steve, Pinky, Lyn and Steve
















4 comments:

Pinky said...

Holy Cow! You are fast! You just left the house! This was so fun to watch this together. We need to make some bumper stickers! Thanks for coming over guys, You're the best!
Love ya, :o)

Patti said...

DARN, I wish I could have been there! I was in the emergency room of the hospital with my friend who has cancer. I bet it was a good show!!! But, I have to cosole myself with the thought that if I hadn't been willing to help a friend... I wouldn't be a 9/12 person, would I?

Patti said...

That should have been "console" not cosole.

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

YES, we are ALL 9/12 people!!! Thats the do!! we act like we did then when were ready to take the whole world on, to help others and be our best!! YEAH!!!