Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Unscheduled Adventure!!

At lunch yesterday, Pinky asked me if I wanted to go to Corvallis and listen to Steph sing for their RS birthday celebration, and it took all of three seconds to decide, YES, are you kidding!! A road trip on a Tuesday!! HA This is her building, its the sme as OURS, different color schemes, but it was freaky it was so the same!! HA, we never got lost!!
AS we entered the building, so did Nikki!! I had forgotten that she was in the ward there!!

Nikki and Ali, this one is for you Deb!!


Dinner
( these dishes and silverware are PLASTIC!!! Go figure, what will they do next!)



And then to our surprise, Pou was there too, she's from our ward abnd just moved to Corvallis, so it was old home week!!





Baby Zeke




Nikki and Steph







Pinky and Steph







3 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

You're amazing! Thank you for posting this - already! I'm so glad you came, and I felt so much better about it being so late knowing that mom wasn't driving home alone!

It really was a little Florence Ward reunion, huh?!

Very cool!!

Patti said...

How fun!!! I love that you had a little reunion. Both babies are darling.

Pinky said...

I can't believe you blogged this so FAST! What a sport you are for going at a moments notice. Thank you, Thank You! It was soooooo much Fun! and therapeutic! He he!
Love YA!