Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saturday's Eugene Trip

Our day started with a trip to the Mazda store to get a service on the car, and then we wondered the mall for a couple of hours waiting, the book store mostly and a few places we used to go a lot when Madi was still home, like Hot Topic and Aeropostle. . then lunch at Red Robin. . .LOVE the fries!!

This is for EME and ELLA. .

Some THIN person parked SOOOOO close that I had like less than 12 inches to get in the door and not scrape his car!! AHHHHH I'm bigger than 12 inches I guess, cuz I had to get in the passengers side!! STUPID person!! Steven thought it was funny! HA






Buns for the freezer. . .maybe this is why I didnt fit the 12 inches!! HA



And Big Lots for the heck of it!!
A hair cut at WalMArt for good measure and then home for a BD party for Pat at Sue's.
Done day.






No comments: