Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night Date

Steve and I went to Family Video and picked out a couple of moives for the evening. We found a submarine one, Depth Charge and it was NOT RATED and I asked the gal there if it was really going to be bad, if we could exchange it for something else. She said if it wasnt what we wanted, then sure. . like the not rated, was more R than PG13, ya know??? The BAD words and all. . . . so we get it and then we got the Changeling. We headed home, ate dinner and then popped in the sub movie.. have no fears!! It was sooooo corny, and clean, and could have been a made for TV movie..we liked it tho.( It has Dougie Masters from Iron Eagle in it. . we LOVE that movie!!) ha. . . One down, one to go! So I hop up to start the Changeling and it brings up the rating and Steve starts laughing cuz its rated R AHHHHHH Well that was quick! I thought I had read the box, I guess not, or not well enough. Dang!! So we're done with date night. Movies are closed.. Ha, so now when we go back to the video store, I get to ask if we can exchange THAT movie and not the one I was so worried about!! DUH!! Go FIGURE

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Never heard of either of those movies..we watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, you should get that next time!! haha

Libby said...

Oh yeah! Beverly Hill Chihuahua came my way too! lol