Saturday, May 7, 2011

Family Ties. .


When I got to Sue's to start frosting the cakes, Shirley and Cheryl
were there, so I took the opportunity to get some family pics!
Cheryl Ann and I have been cousins our whole life, but we've
been friends for that long too! We had soo much fun when we were younger and
growing up with our moms. .the sisters!! HA, we made cakes back then too. . and
it was always a riot!! True to form, we had had NOTHING go wrong
with the baking, the boxing, the frosting. . nothing. TILL Cheryl and I
got together. . taking boxes to the car. . and I wacked a whole box of the
strawberry covered ones on the back of Sue's car, and they went rolling all over the place!!
BAH..hahahaha no damage but too much fun!!
This is the group. . GM Ida and me and Sue and Shirley and Cheryl
Thats Alex up there, Sue had him for the day, cuz Aunt Toni isn't well . .




Sisters. . we are sisters.. . .hehe
GM Ida . .this pic is for Ella, who loves her "too much"



No comments: