Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Week Of Stuff


The city/ODOT is putting in new curbage. .its weird rock pilings. . but fairly attractive.
We have tons of places with these cherry pink trees, and with the wind lately,
its like pink snow all over! ha. .


Rhodys in bloom for the festival next weekend. .
and more pink snow. .



more curbage and a new BBQ place. .



curbage and a great old army jeep at teh PO. .



Steven mowing our grass and Joe's trcuk after it rolled off the mountain
the other day. . mercy!! He took our old couch off our
hands so I could get the new one in the house!




Me and my Mothers Day couch!!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

it looks kind of stiff..is it comfy?

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

It is the firmest couch I have ever sat on!! But I love it!! The owners manual says that with use it will form to the users shape. . meaning, my butt print will eventually be in the couch!! HA!