Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to My Girls!!


Bethany and Madi. .


If you girls were here, maybe I'd get you some of these beautiful flowers from Fred's.
Maybe. . but I thought of you when I saw them today, so I guess thats the part that
counts. You two are such wonderful moms. . I love that you love your children, that
you spend time with them and read to them and take them where they need to go.
I love that you want the very best for them, even if it means putting your needs second.
Thats what moms do, we sacrifice and go without so that our children can have what they need.
I'm so pleased that I'm your mom and that we can spend this time on earth with each other
as a family. Thank you each for being such a blessing in my life, for sharing your offspring
with me and for being a big part of my world.
Happy Mothers Day and remember that I love you always. .
mom

So pick out your favorite and enjoy!!




2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Thanks Mom! Did you get your pictures? My friends husband watched my girls so I could go to dinner and girls night tonight..that was a pretty good gift :) Happy Mother's Day!!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

What a great guy!!Did the girls have fun??