Sunday, May 1, 2011

Medford Temple Trip


Steven and I and Pinky and Bill made the trip to Medford for the
Stake temple day. . they always need Priesthood, so we brought our own!
The boys got the front seats going down, and I drove on the way back.









We had a great time in the temple. . we did marriage sealings for Steve's grandparents,
Jesse Winona and Ruby Batt,
and then for
my grandparents Lyndall Carner and Eli Moore,
. . then had Steve's dad sealed to his parents, and then my dad to his parents.
What a satisfying experience!!
We did other sealings too for family members of ward members
who were in the sealing room!! Thanks to Brother
Richardson for standing in proxy for both of our dads!!


Lunch at Applebee's in Grants Pass. . YUM!!




Sutherlin had this giant flag and we were getting fuel, so I thought
I would share with ya!

And this is my new skirt, thought I'd share that with ya too!!
Arent you glad you stopped by here??? Bah..hahaha

No comments: